Popular Training Topics
Please use the Contact Form below to request more information and details
Deep Genius At Work: How To Uncover The Hidden Talent In Your Teams
Tapping into the Deep Genius of a workplace creates an environment where leadership development is more effective, team building happens naturally, and people feel valued in their jobs.
When you unlock the Deep Genius in your employees and teams, you crack the code to an engaged, high performing workplace.
In this training, participants will learn:
- The value of their own innate strengths, learned skills, and life experiences
- How to get a unique perspective that defines the value each person brings to their work
- How to spot Deep Genius others and use it as a way to bring out higher performance, productivity and engagement in teams and employees.
This is a great training for leadership teams, emerging leaders, new managers and others who are growing and leading.
Personal Brand: reINVENTED
Your personal brand is a way to communicate your value and unique contribution. It’s not just about taglines, job titles, or company jargon.
Personal Brand: reINVENTED takes an inside/out approach to identifying and clarifying each person’s unique value and gives practical, easy to implement strategies to get the most from a personal brand.
In this training, participants will learn how to:
- Identify their unique personal brands
- Understand the difference between their internal brand and external brands
- Learn tips for Linked In and other social platforms
- Discover how to be more influential by leveraging their personal brands
- Identify concrete goals that a super-charged personal brand can help them attain
Intentional Communication: How Diverse Teams Can Succeed Together
Clear and intentional communication helps diverse teams work more effectively, reduce misunderstandings, and increase productivity. It also helps in leadership development and career growth.
In this workshop, participants will learn a variety of frameworks to guide how they communicate in a number of settings such as meetings, evaluations, interviews and more.
- Learn a variety of communication frameworks to use in the workplace and beyond
- Practice talking about their professional strengths to others
- Create talking points to highlight their accomplishments
- Gain valuable insights into listening, speaking and writing about their value and contribution
Coaching Skills for Emerging and Established Leaders
Using a proven framework to guide the process, participants will discover best practices for giving and receiving feedback, offering advice, listening, goal setting, and helping team members find their own source of motivation and focus.
- Learn valuable coaching techniques
- Spot how biases and microaggressions can cloud coaching (and what to do about it)
- Improve listening skills
- Identify triggers around feedback, advice, and coaching
- Understand what techniques to use in different situation
Create a Culture of Belonging With Everyday DiSC ®
Everything DiSC® is an assessment-based learning experience that deepens self-awareness, inspires appreciation of others, and fosters effective collaboration in the workplace.
- Discover their individual DiSC Style
- Receive specific and personalized action steps for working better with others
- Develop a culture of belonging and appreciate the diversity of styles in a team
- Understand the range of styles and how to communicate more effectively across them
- Receive a full written report and access to an online portal to continue learning and self-awareness