In Spring 2014, I had a numerology reading with the very gifted Peter Vaughan.
One thing really stood out. He said “By the end of 2015, your business is going to be very different than it is now.”
I wanted to understand what that meant RIGHT THEN AND THERE. Hearing “your business is going to be very different than it is now” could mean I’m making more (or less) money, could mean I’m working with a different clientele, could mean I’m panhandling, could mean SO MANY THINGS! Not knowing what it meant drove me crazy… but I kept following each indicated step. I vowed to trust the process.
Trusting the process is wonderful when viewed through the rearview mirror. However, when in the middle of it, it freakin sucks.
It puts you face to face with all your shit: inner fears shit, core wounds shit, money shit, parenting shit, relationship shit, car breaking down shit, ex-husband shit, adrenal exhaustion shit, perimenopausal shit, family shit, colleague shit, client shit, and all forms of miscellaneous shit.
Dammit, why does it have to be so complicated!
So many things changed in this time… unplanned but following God’s plan: a complete revamp of my business, creation and destruction, birthing and ending.
But as I take inventory today, I see that a lot of good shit happened too! The rearview mirror is looking quite nice:
1. I met The One and fulfilled the prophecy of finding true love when I’m 50. We now share a beautiful home and each day I’m filled with smiles, hugs, and love. Being happy and loved is good for my business and my creativity.
2. I attracted amazing clients: Powerful leaders, 7 figure entrepreneurs, visionary changemakers who saw their strengths in a whole new way. Together we built a plan for them to lead and grow from their genius, communicate their genius, create a legacy, and make a global impact.
3. Developed a podcast (coming soon!) with the amazing help of Doug Foresta! LESSONS FOR THE LEADING EDGE. Which brings me to my next item…
4. Owning MY GENIUS as a guide for visionary leaders and innovators. Boldly integrating LEADERSHIP as an area of expertise. it’s always been there, it’s just now spelled out. Finally!
5. GETTING MY BOOK DONE! The Genius Finder is in the works. OMG did that take only a decade to start or what????
6. Laying out the framework for an INSTITUTE for leading edge entrepreneurs and their organizations. Book and podcast to support this. (message me if you’d like to know about the next training).
Trusting the process… more doors yet to open, more discoveries yet to be made. Step by step.